পাঠকদের উদ্যেশে জানানো হচ্ছে সোমবার থেকে শনিবার প্রত্যেকদিন একটি করে বিষয়ের উপর প্রশ্নোত্তর প্রকাশিত হয়,কিন্তু রবিবার সমস্ত বিষয়ের উপর বিশেষ প্রশ্নোত্তর প্রকাশিত হয়।
চাকরির প্রস্তুতিতে দিশেহারা হচ্ছেন? চিন্তা নেই। এবার ঘরে বসেই চাকরির প্রস্তুতি নিন। রবি-সোম প্রত্যেক দিনই একগুচ্ছ প্রশ্নোত্তরের সমাহারে আপনাদের পাশে অমৃতবাজার।
বিঃদ্রঃ - পাঠকদের সুবিধার্থে বিশেষ নিয়মাবলী।
যেদিন প্রশ্ন প্রকাশিত হচ্ছে,ঠিক তার পরদিন উত্তর প্রকাশিত হবে।বৃহস্পতিবার কোনো প্রশ্ন প্রকাশিত হবে না।শুধুমাত্র গতকালের উত্তর প্রকাশিত হবে। চাকরির প্রস্তুতি - May - Questions - 0557
1.Which country is the host of the ‘Exercise Cobra Warrior 2023’?
2.The ‘Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission’ was launched in which year?
3.Which country recently received the ‘GSMA Government Leadership Award 2023’?
4.Which country lifted the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Trophy in 2023?
[B] South Africa
5.Savita, who won the Sportstar ACES Sportswoman of the Year award, plays which sports?
6.What is the name of the disorder of the autonomic nervous system characterized by a rapid rise in heart rate?
7.Tillyardembi Fossils of the world’s first plant pollinators called tillyardembiids was discovered recently in which country?
8.Which organisation released the ‘Women, Business and the Law Index’?
[A] World Bank
[B] World Economic Forum
[C] International Monetary Fund
[D] Asian Development Bank
9.As per the CAMPA data, which state did not utilise 45 % of funds allotted for compulsory afforestation between 2017 and 2022?
[A] Madhya Pradesh
[D] West Bengal
10.BrahMos Missile has been developed by a partnership between Russia’s NPO Mashinostroyeniya and which organisation of India?
[D] BHEL 11.Which tennis player broke the Steffi Graf’s record of leading the WTA rank for 377 weeks?
[A] Rafael Nadal
[B] Serena Williams
[C] Novak Djokovic
[D] Iga Swiatek
12.S-400 Triumf missile system is developed by which country?
13.‘Dhara: An Ode to Indian Knowledge Systems’ is an initiative of which Union Ministry?
[A] Ministry of Culture
[B] Ministry of External Affairs
[C] Ministry of Education
[D] Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
14.‘Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan’ is an initiative launched by which Union Ministry?
[A] Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
[B] Ministry of Home Affairs
[C] Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
[D] Ministry of Rural Development and Entrepreneurship
15.The International Maritime Exercise/Cutlass Express 2023 (IMX/CE-23) is being organized in which region?
[A] North America
[B] Gulf region
[D] South Asia
16.The ‘Medium Range Surface-to-Air Missile (MRSAM)’ is produced at which organisation?
17.Which Indian city is to host Khajuraho ‘Re(ad)dress: Return of Treasures’ Exhibition’?
[C] New Delhi
[D] Gandhi Nagar
18.Chabahar Port is a seaport located in which country?
[C] Saudi Arabia
19.Odin is the god of poetry, wisdom, magic and death, associated with which mythology?
[A] Egyptian mythology
[B] Norse mythology
[C] Georgian mythology
[D] Chinese mythology
20.At present, India has opted out of which pillar of ‘Indo-Pacific Economic Framework (IPEF)’?
[B] Supply chain
[C] Clean Economy
[D] Fair Economy 21.Who is the first woman officer to take charge of an independent field workshop in Ladakh, near China border?
[A] Colonel Geeta Rana
[B] Captain Bawana Khant
[C] Captain Avani Chaturvedi
[D] Captain Mohana Singh
22.Which Union Ministry is set to host the ‘World Food India-2023’ event?
[A] Ministry of Agriculture
[B] Ministry of Food Processing Industries
[C] Ministry of Rural Development
[D] Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
23.Which is the first Indian documentary to win an Oscar award?
[A] Stranger at the Gate
[B] How do you Measure a Year?
[C] The Elephant Whisperers
[D] All that Breathes
24.Which institution launched ‘ATL Sarthi’, a comprehensive self-monitoring framework?
[C] NITI Aayog
25.Which state moved the Supreme Court against Governor for refusing to act on several Bills passed by the State legislature?
[A] Tamil Nadu
1. For what value of a in four digits number 6a25 divisible by 11?
2. If ÷ means +, x means -, + means ÷, and - means x, then what is the value of 10 ÷ 5 - 3 x 8 + 4?
3. In a certain code 'LONDON' is written as 'HPOEPO', which of the following words is written as 'DVOHSZ'?
4. Select the correct option that indicates the arrangement of the given words in the order in which they appear in an English dictionary -
a) 2, 3, 1, 4, 5
b) 3, 2, 1, 5, 4
c) 3, 2, 4, 1, 5
d) 3, 2, 1, 4, 5
5. Select the number from among the given options that can replace the question mark (?) in the following series -
2, 31, 4, 37, 10, 41, 28, 43, 82, 47, ?
6. Radha wears five different coloured clothes, red, green, yellow, purple and brown, on five different days of a week, from Monday to Friday. She wears red clothes on Wednesday. She does not wear green and brown clothes on Monday or Friday. She wears green clothes on the next day of wearing yellow clothes. On which day does she wear brown clothes?
7. Introducing Kaumudi to a guest, a boy, Mihir, said, ''She is the only daughter of my mother's brother-in-law''. How is Mihir related to Kaumudi?
8. Which two numbers (Not Digits) need to be interchanged to make the following equation correct?
15 + 90 ÷ 9 x 5 - 11 = 28
a) 11 and 9
b) 15 and 9
c) 15 and 5
d) 9 and 5
9. In a certain code language, 'TOMATO' is coded as 40-30-26-2-40-30 and 'GINGER' is coded as 14-18-28-14-10-36. How will 'GARLIC' be coded in that language?
10. Select the option that is related to the third term in the same way as the second term is related to the first term -
DOGMATIC : EQHOBVJD : : PRODUCTS : ?
11 . Select the letter cluster that can replace the question mark (?) in the following series -
GHB, LMG, PQK, ?
12. If GATE is coded as QKDO, then PLAN will be coded as -
13. Select the option that is related to the third number in the same way as the second number is related to the first number -
28 : 729 : 32 : ?
14. Four letter-clusters have been given, out of which three are alike in some manner and one is different. Select the letter-cluster that is different.
15. Select the number from among the given option that can replace the question - mark (?) in the following series -
39, 53, 69, 87, ?
16. Select the correct combination of mathematical signs that can sequentially replace the * signs and balance the given equation.
15 * 1411 * 83 * 137 * 218 * 100
a) x, ÷, =, +, −
b) x, =, −, ÷, +
c) +, −, x, =, ÷
d) x, +, ÷, −, =
17. In a certain code language, 3224 means Taj is in Agra , and 4245 means Agra is near Delhi. Which of the following is the code for I like all fruits?
18. If 'SYSTEM' is written as 'SYSMET' and 'NEARER' is written as 'AENRER', then 'FRACTION' will be coded as -
19. In a certain code 'PRAMOD' is written as 'SODJRA'. How is 'KESHAV' written in code ?
20. In a certain 'SCRIPT' is written as 'TCQIQT'. How is 'DIGEST' written in that code?
d) TIFETT 21. In a certain code 'QUESTION' is written as 'NXBVQLLQ'. How is 'REPLY' written in that code?
22. In a certain code 'CLOCK' is written 'KCOLC'. How is 'STEPS' written in that code?
23. 'If 'ORAL' is coded as '3196', then 'WRITTEN' is coded as -
a) 5 9 9 2 2 5 5
b) 5 5 2 2 9 9 5
c) 5 8 9 3 3 5 5
d) 5 1 9 2 2 5 6
24. If 'OPTION' is coded as 'UKXFQM' then 'CHOICE' is coded as -
25. If 'LOYAL ' is coded as 'JOWAJ' then 'PRONE' is coded as -
In the following questions out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word.1 : Debacle
2 : Assistance
3 : HYBRID
4 : Sterile
5 : YAW
6 : BIZARRE
Pick out the nearest correct meaning or synonym of the words given below:
7 : Amazement
8 : Pillage
You are given four alternative meanings to each of the following idioms/phrases. Choose the most appropriate one.
9 : A FEATHER IN ONE'S CAP
(a) Being felicitated for one's artistic merits
(b) Taking more burden on oneself
(c) Accumulating more money or property
(d) Something achieved that constitutes a victory
Each of the following items consists of a word in capital letters, followed by four words or groups of words. Select the word or group of words that is most similar in meaning to the word in capital letters.
10 : DIAPHANOUS
(a) Steep climb
(c) Almost transparent
Each of the following items consists of a word in capital letters, followed by four words or groups of words. Select the word or group of words that is furthest in meaning to the word in capital letters.
11 : MOURNFUL
12 : Eminent
13 : HOLISTIC
In these questions you have to choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word in bold text.
14 : Demolish
15 : Carnal
16 : Inevitable
17 : REVOKE
18 : EVACUATE
19 : PUNCTILIOUS
20 : Fabricate
In the following questions, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/ sentence.
21 : Experts who scientifically study insects
22 : One who is a citizen not of a country but of the world
23 : The advertisement assured the public that the medicine would give back to the users, their youthful vigour and appearance.
(e) None of these
Each of the following questions has two words or groups of words that have a certain relationship with each other. They are followed by options, each of which again has two words or groups of words. Select the pair from the options that has the same relationship as the given pair of words/groups of words.
24 : etymology : words : : _______ : algae
In the following questions, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentence.
25 : The animals of a particular region.
1. Milarite is the ore of –
2. Young’s modulus is the property of
C.Both Solid and Liquid
3. A piece of ice is dropped in a vesel containing kerosene. When ice melts, the level of kerosene will
D.None of these
4. What will happen when the siphon will failed to work?
A.Both its limbs are of unequal length
B.The densities of the liquid are equal in the two vessels
C.The level of the liquid in the two vessels is at the same height
D.The temperature of the liquids in the two vessels are the same
5. The bats can fly in the dark because
A.They generate flashes of light
B.They can see the objects in darkness
C.They have weak legs and are likely to be attacked by predators
D.They generate ultrasonic sound waves
6. Which among the following orbits are more prone to harms of space debris or space Junk in comparison to others?
B.Low Earth Orbit
C. Polar Sun Synchronous Orbit
7. The working principle of a washing machine is
8. A man presses more weight on earth at :
D.None of these
9. Which of the following terms is not used in the field of physics?
10. If we look at the floating piece of iceberg on the sea, approximately what fraction of it is visible above the seawater level?
11. Which of the following is / are correct statements with respect to the image formed in a plane mirror?
Image is always virtual
The distance of image from the mirror is same as the distance between object and mirror
Image is laterally inverted
Select the correct option from the codes given below
A.Only 1 & 2
B.Only 1 & 3
C.Only 2 & 3
D.1, 2 & 3
12. Which of the following is the unit of light year?
C.Volume of Gas
D.Intensity of light
13. The surface of a lake is frozen in severe winter, but the water at its bottom is still liquid. What is the reason?
A.Ice is a bad conductor of heat
B.The density of water is maximum at 4⁰C
C.Since the surface of the lake is at the same temperature as the air, no heat is lost
D. None of the statements (A), (B) and (C) given above is correct
14. Consider the following:
4. Human body
Which among the above is / are electrical conductors?
A.Only 1, 2 & 4
B.Only 2 & 4
C.Only 2, 3 & 4
D.Only 2 Only 2 & 4
15. Which of the following phenomena is related with the large transformers, when used for some time, become very hot and is cooled by circulating oil?
A.The heating effect of current alone
B.Hysteresis loss alone
C.Both the heating effect of current and hysteresis loss
D.Intense sunlight at noon
16. Which of the following phenomena is involved in the absorption of ink by blotting paper?
A.viscosity of ink
B.diffusion of ink
17. What is the relationship between the magnetic field in the straight conductor and the distance from it?
A.magnetic field increases as the distance increases
B.magnetic field decreases as the distance increases
C.magnetic field is independent of the distance
D.None of the above
18. ‘An object at rest stays at rest and object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.’ This is which law of
A.First law of motion
B.Second law of motion
C.Third law of motion
D.None of the above
19. Which of these scientists does not have a chemical element on the periodic table named after him?
20. Solar eclipse will take place when
A.the moon does not lie on the line joining the sun and the earth
B.the sun is between the moon and the earth
C.the earth is between the moon and the sun
D.the moon is between the sun and the earth
21. The ringing of an electric bell in an enclosed evacuated glass bell jar is not heard outside because
A.there is no air or any other gas in the bell jar
B.the glass of the bell jar absorbs the sound waves
C.the bell jar is too small
D.the ringing is not loud enough
22. What is more convenient rolling of stone on a sloping road than to lift it vertical upwards?
A.The work done in rolling a stone is less than in lifting it
B.The work done in both is same but the rate of doing work is less in rolling
C.The work done by the rolling stone is equal to the lifting
D.Rolling is more convenient and more work done as compare to the lifting
23. The force of attraction or repulsion between two point charges at rest is directly proportional to the product of magnitude of the charges and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. Which of the following law implies the statement presented here?
24. Rocket engine works on the principle of
A.Newtons second law
B.Newtons first law
C.Newtons third law
D.None of these
25. Large transformers, when used for some time, become very hot and are cooled by circulating oil. The heating of the transformer is due to
A.the heating effect of current alone
B.hysteresis loss alone
C.both the heating effect of current and hysteresis loss
D.intense sunlight at noon
1. The least number that is divisible by all the numbers from 1 to 8 (both inclusive) is
2. The decimal expansion of the rational number will terminate after:
(a) one decimal place
(b) two decimal places
(c) three decimal places
(d) four decimal places
3. The decimal expansion of the rational number will terminate after:
(a) one decimal place
(b) two decimal places
(c) three decimal places
(d) four decimal places
4. The product of two consecutive natural numbers is always:
(a) prime number
(b) even number
(c) odd number
(d) even or odd
5. If the HCF of 408 and 1032 is expressible in the form 1032 x 2 + 408 × p, then the value of p is
6. The number in the form of 4p + 3, where p is a whole number, will always be
(c) even or odd
(d) multiple of 3
7. When a number is divided by 7, its remainder is always:
(a) greater than 7
(b) at least 7
(c) less than 7
(d) at most 7
8. (6 + 5 √3) – (4 – 3 √3) is
(a) a rational number
(b) an irrational number
(c) a natural number
(d) an integer
9. If HCF (16, y) = 8 and LCM (16, y) = 48, then the value of y is
10. According to the fundamental theorem of arith-metic, if T (a prime number) divides b2, b > 0, then
(a) T divides b
(b) b divides T
(c) T2 divides b2
(d) b2 divides T2
11. The number ‘π’ is
(a) natural number
(b) rational number
(c) irrational number
(d) rational or irrational
12. If LCM (77, 99) = 693, then HCF (77, 99) is
13. Euclid’s division lemma states that for two positive integers a and b, there exist unique integer q and r such that a = bq + r, where r must satisfy
(a) a < r < b
(b) 0 < r ≤ b
(c) 1 < r < b
(d) 0 ≤ r < b
14. For positive integers a and 3, there exist unique integers q and r such that a = 3q + r, where r must satisfy:
(a) 0 < r < 3
(b) 1 < r < 3
(c) 0 < r < 3
(d) 0 < r < 3
15. Find the greatest number of 5 digits, that will give us remainder of 5 when divided by 8 and 9 respectively.
16. For some integersp and 5, there exist unique integers q and r such that p – 5q + r. Possible values of r are
(a) 0 or 1
(b) 0, 1 or 2
(c) 0, 1, 2 or 3
(d) 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4
17. If two positive integers a and b are written as a = x’y1 and b = xyi, where x, y are prime numbers, then HCF(a, b) is
Also, find LCM of (a, b). [NCERT Exemplar Problems; Delhi 2019]
18. If two positive integers p and q can be expressed as p = ab² and q = c3b; where a, b being prime numbers, then LCM (p, q) is equal to [NCERT Exemplar Problems]
19. The ratio between the LCM and HCF of 5, 15, 20 is:
(a) 9 : 1
20. Two alarm clocks ring their alarms at regular intervals of 50 seconds and 48 seconds. If they first beep together at 12 noon, at what time will they beep again for the first time ?
(a) 12.20 pm
(b) 12.12 pm
(d) none of these
21. If A = 2n + 13, B = n + 7, where n is a
natural number, then HCF of A and B is:
22. There are 576 boys and 448 girls in a school that are to be divided into equal sections of either boys or girls alone. The total number of sections thus formed are:
23. The HCF of 2472, 1284 and a third number N is 12. If their LCM is 23 x 32 x 5 x 103 x 107, then the number Nis :
(a) 22 x 32 x 7
(b) 22 x 33 x 103
(c) 22 x 32 x 5
(d) 24 x 32 x ll
24. Two natural numbers whose difference is 66 and the least common multiple is 360, are:
(a) 120 and 54
(b) 90 and 24
(c) 180 and 114
(d) 130 and 64
25. HCF of 52 x 32 and 35 x 53 is:
(a) 53 x 35
(b) 5 x 33
(c) 53 x 32
(d) 52 x 32
জেনে নিন ইউরিক অ্যাসিড থেকে মুক্তি পেতে কোন কোন যোগাসন করবেন
একনজরে দেখুন রাশি অনুযায়ী কেমন কাটবে আপনার দিন
শেষবার ১৯৭৮ সালের ব্যাঙ্কক এশিয়ান গেমসে লংজাম্প থেকে পদক এসেছিল ভারতে
বাংলার সব থেকে বড়ো জঞ্জালের নাম তৃণমূল , ভোটের আগে বিজেপি সেই জঞ্জাল পরিষ্কার করবে , স্মৃতি ইরানিকে পাশে নিয়ে দাবি সুকান্তর
গুরুদ্বার গুরু গ্রন্থ সাহিব শিখ সভা থেকে একটি বিবৃতি প্রকাশ করা হয়েছে
১৯৮৬ সালের ২০২৩ সালে এশিয়ান গেমস থেকে পদক এল ভারতের ঝুলিতে
একনজরে দেখুন কেন ইতিহাসের পাতায় স্মরণীয় হয়ে আছে আজকের দিনে
ইউনিয়ন থেকে টাকা নেওয়া হয়েছে লোগো দেওয়ার জন্য , তাহলে কেন টোটো বন্ধ হবে , প্রশ্ন চালকদের
আজকের সমস্ত প্রশ্নের উত্তর আগামীকাল প্রকাশিত হবে
WBCS পরীক্ষার প্রস্তুতিতে আজ ইংরাজি ইতিহাস
প্রাইমারী TET প্রস্তুতিতে আজ ইংরাজি গণিত পরিবেশবিদ্যা বাংলা child psychology
গত ২৩ সেপ্টেম্বর মা হয়েছেন স্বরা ভাস্কর
আজ যদি আমাদের পাকা বাড়ি থাকতো , তবে দুধের শিশু গুলিকে এভাবে মরতে হতো? বুকফাটা আর্তনাদ পরিবারের
এই নিয়ে চলতি এশিয়ান গেমস থেকে ভারতের ঝুলিতে ১৩তম সোনা এসে গেল
১৯তম এশিয়ান গেমসে জয়জয়কার ভারতীয়দের